September 5th, 2013
1. Full time Virtual Assistant wanted
Looking for a full time virtual assistant.
please be willing to work 40 hours per week
have good internet connection and quite place to work without distractions
2. VIRTUAL(HOME BASED) EMAIL MARKETER
Our firm is looking to one dedicated E-MAIL marketer /Customer Service Representative. The applicant must be willing to work from home and have a computer with Skype. Applicant will be able to speak good English, have good communication skills and understand excel documents. The job will be part-time to full time. Position pays annual 21,403.20p/1783.60p a month. Starting salary can be raised
3. Take my online English literature class (Online)
Needing a smart college student to take my English literature class. It involves writing. Really easy class for the right person. A fresh graduate can also apply.
Please send e-mail with description of yourself and a copy of your transcript if you can.
4. Adding content to WordPress site – Must have knowledge of wordpress (virtual)
I am looking for someone part time to add content to 4 wordpress sites. These contents are already generated. Your job is to add them as posts to these wordpress sites. The process is as follows:
1. login to wordpress site
2. Add new post
3. Copy content to post
4. Copy title to post
5. Add photo from a free photo site (edit photo with photoshop and save to web and devices as a 600 to reduce size)
6. Add tags
7. Add at least 2 links (keyword hyperlink to site) from post to the main site.
8. Schedule to publish (either immediately or 2 hours later)
9. Shorten the link to the post (for social media)
10. Add the link to facebook
11. Add link to G+
12. Add link to Twittier with a #
13. Process completed ( 1post is done)
NEXT repeat process 2 – 12 (19 more times)
9. DONE UNTIL TOMORROW.
We have 20 content everyday that comes to you as a word document. Your job is to add 5 to each wordpress blog. There are 4 wordpress blogs.
If you have some basic understanding of this process it is enough. Candidate must be able to read in English.
You can get paid daily for this task. This is a part time and it must be done 7 days a week. I can do all these sites and post the content within 1 hour. I will teach you how to do it but I prefer someone who has some knowledge or a bit of background on wordpress. This is not a difficult task or time consuming. Accuracy is important.
You can get paid daily or weekly (your choice). This is not a full time position. However the number of hours ands number of sites may increase. This is our plan in the future but we are asking you to start immediately. The current number of hours will be limited to what is required at this time.
Must have skype or some method of communication. I am online all the time and you may consult with me anytime. I prefer self starter, trusting and proud person who takes their assignments seriously.
Contact me if you are serious person please. This is a part time situation that might grow rapidly to full time. Thank you
Email please email@example.com
5. US Company wants You for home-based market research and data entry job (work from home)
If you are a degree holder with skills in internet research using search tools such as Google or Bing, then we want YOU! You should have good command of the English language and any experience with conducting Boolean searches is an advantage. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel particularly for entry of data and data filtering is a plus. More opportunities are available for versatile people who can adapt to different tasks in evolving projects.
• Must be able to work the following shift:
8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time Zone Hours / 11:00pm to 8:00am Philippine Time
• Must have a good broadband internet connection as well as a backup (USB stick or 3G)
• Must have Microsoft Office 2007 or newer.
• Have good skills doing research on the internet using search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
• Must have a good command of English as well as the use of synonyms
• Experience and skills using Microsoft Excel is a plus
• Experience with Boolean searches is a plus
• Strong computer user skills
• Detail-oriented with good organizational skills and enjoys quality control type work.
• Good verbal and written communications as well as documentation skills are essential
• Prefer college graduates with a major in Mass Media, Communications, English, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Math, Accounting, and Computer or similar
If you want to apply, send us your resume attached to your application email.