December 30th, 2011
Every web site owner would like to have their web site on the first page of Google and the other top search engines. Getting your site onto the first page of Google can be done easily. Google uses its own algorithm to give rankings and relevance to each webpage it finds on the web.
Using the following suggestions you can get your blog listed on the 1st page of Google for some keywords within 1 to 2 months, depending on how competitive your keywords are.
- Add some original content on your site or blog. Post at least thrice a week. Keep you blog updated with fresh content.
- When you have posted at least 5 posts with original content then add your blog to Google’s sitemap.
- Write some original articles and add them to free article directories.
- Submit your RSS feed to at least 50 sites.
- Write 1 press release and submit it to some free press release sites.
- Submit your blog to social bookmark sites.
- Submit your blog to relevant directories.
- Submit your blog to edu or gov sites.
- Submit your blog to niche specific forums.
- Create videos and submit to video sites.